This is the register and data protection statement in accordance with the Company’s Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), updated on August 19, 2022.
Association of Photographic Artists
Yrjönkatu 8-10 sisäpiha
Contact person in matters concerning the register
040 591 0770
Hippolyte Shop asiakasrekisteri, verkkokauppa
(Hippolyte Shop customer register, online store)
Purpose of personal data processing
General conditions according to Section 8 of the Personal Data Act:
- Customer relationship management and maintenance.
We do not send marketing-related messages to customers of the online store unless they have been specifically asked to consent to this.
Data content of the register
Other necessary company/customer contact information
Regular sources of information
- Information provided by customers themselves
- Requests of data removal by customers themselves
Regular transfers of information
Information will not be passed on, except when required by official authorities. Otherwise, the information will not be disclosed to outside parties. Information is not transferred outside the EU or EEA.
Personal data retention period
Personal data is stored as long as is necessary to maintain the customer relationship. The data is deleted when it is no longer necessary to store it within the period of five years.
Principles of registry protection
Personal data is processed only by the persons defined by the Association of Photographic Artists, who are responsible for the online store. These identify themselves to the systems with the help of a personal ID and password. Users are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
Rights of the registrant
The person in the register has the right, among other things:
- To ask the controller for a list of personal data concerning themselves and the right to request the correction or deletion of the data in question, or to limit the processing or to object to the processing. In addition, check and, if necessary, have the information about themselves corrected in the register. The person in the register has the right to request changes in the information that has been incorrectly entered in the register.
- The registrant can change and correct customer information by contacting the registrant by email.
- The registrar deletes, corrects or completes on its own initiative or at the justified request of the registrant, incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or out-of-date information in the register without undue delay.